I used to be someone that always ate something for breakfast. Lately, though, nothing sounds good to eat and I am finding that I just skip it altogether and am usually starving by 9am. Then I am reaching for the most unhealthy option like cookies or candy to eat. I have found that if I start my day with breakfast I am more likely to snack on something that is healthier.
I know that most people are always putting a lot of effort into breakfast and eating something super healthy. For me I am just trying to actually eat something and make sure that it is somewhat healthy so that I am not reaching for junk later in the morning.
Here are some easy and different breakfast ideas that you might like as well. Instead of just grabbing something like a pop tart or a doughnut (which are definitely not healthy at all for you). I hope that you like them!
If you have any other fun breakfast ideas leave a comment below!
- Toast, Bagel, or Whole Wheat English Muffin with Peanut Butter or Nut Butter
- Instant Oatmeal with Fruit
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Any kind of Fruit
- Turkey and Cheese Roll Up
- Seasoned Sweet Potatoes & Ham (or Bacon)
- Yogurt with Fruit and Granola
- Nesquick Breakfast Drink (when days are super hectic)