Please show your support by sharing my post.
I would love to thank Janine of A Beautiful Whim for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award. I am so flattered that you saw what is the start of my blog and see something great in it!!!
The rules for The Lovely Blog Award
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
List the rules and display the award
List 7 interesting facts about yourself
Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award
Interesting Things About Me
- I was a dance for 19 years. I started dancing when I was two and a half and continued until I was 20 years old. I have danced everything from ballet and pointe to riverdance and hip hop. I was even on a hip hop dance team in college!!
- When I was a sophomore in college I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease. I have been living with it ever since and have been able to manage it even through being pregnant with my son.
- My favorite thing to do in the winter is bake. My mother is an amazing baker and would always have homemade cookies at home. I hope to continue that tradition with my own family. I will even stay up till all hours of the night to make them for people.
- I competed for 2 years in bikini competitions. I would have continued to do it but got sick because of the regimented diet I was on. However, I love competing. Doing these competitions really showed me how to be strong and disciplined in order to accomplish my goal. I never placed lower than 4th and I also won my height class and the overall division at one competition.
- Speaking of being determined, I had my son naturally because I was too afraid of getting an epidural and I had it set in my mind that was what I was going to do.
- I love writing down quotes that I see in calligraphy. I learned how to do calligraphy from my art teacher in high school. I am hoping to use these skills to start some sort of business that I can do from home.
- My husband and I have been together for 10 years. In those 10 years I was gone for a month studying abroad in Paris, for 3 months doing an internship in LA, and he was gone for 4 months working in Chicago. We have discovered that our relationship is able to withstand many things and we are able to learn a lot about ourselves at the same time.
I will be waiting to find out more about you!!!